Thursday, December 09, 2010

My life is my fairytale......

"My life is my fairytale......"

When I was young that a question stuck inside my head.
I didn't know what the answer, cause I didn't even know what the question.
what I felt is cold..
and confused..
I just ran and ran to catch the brightest star.
In my room I tried to find the answer. In my little world..
"Waiting for something that I don't know"
"see something that no one could see"
and
"bla bla bla"
Now I'm just sitting here all alone.
Guess what ?! yes.. I find it..

I find that question. But I think it's a statement.
Well I don't know exactly what it is..
But the reality is I can let go what apart of me here..
And when I'm writing I just want to write it all. I just don't want to stop.
Dreaming about the fairytale in my life. Like she said "My life is my fairytale".
Like sally said "does he notice my feeling for him?"  "will we ever end up together?"
then sally said "no I think not it's never to become for I am not the one"
But that just The Nightmare Before Christmas just fairytale.

The point is where I take my life go ?? precious life and no pain left inside.
I just need to learn how to grow up and be mature.
I need to feel the warm of the breeze again.
I need to smell the scent of the leaves.
To be free to do what I wanna do, to learn everything.
I know I can make it true. But how long the time could wait for me to catch my dream ??

"The beautiful dreams that everyone wants become real..
Where stars falling from the sky and all your wishes come true.."

I ever loved some one.
Then I sang "that I love you more than you will ever know"
Then I called him "My Sirius" the brightest star in the night sky.
And our story is not an happy ending like fairytale. Something that I still believe is Sirius still shining for my night.
He still the brightest star.
"And will we ever end up together??"
"but how the brightest star IN THE NIGHT SKY could ever meet THE MORNING STAR??"
Two different side like a razoblade cut the veins of  people's suicide.


"Can’t you stay tonight for me? For the love in my heart is only for you.
And the brightest star, Would you be my lonely star?"


But is not a love story or a tragic sad song that makes you cry everytime you sing it.
It just a story to dance "Like love in the love like you and I"

1 comment: