Saturday, October 17, 2009

Grateful

I’m Proud to be who I am…
Because I had have a beautiful grand mom. I’m so grateful for her, she was always take care of me when I was child, told me everything, told me a lullaby before I slept, never thought what I’ll be without her.

Because I have a stubborn grand pa...

Because I have mom and dad, thanks for everything. I may not make you proud of me yet. But someday you will smile and say "That's my sweet child"


Because I have the best aunt and uncle.
A little 'mommy', and I never be a good girl... I beg of you to pardon me.

Because I’m the First born child, and I have two sisters and a little brother “can we play the game war again bro?”.

Because I have a sweet little cousin.
She has a beautiful eyes.

Because I was enroll to eleven junior high school, and I met six pretty girl then they become my best friends in my life... they care to me... always understand me... always in my side when I laugh, when I cry, when I angry, when everything happened to me... You are all my family ...

Because I ever had a sweet cat.
she's gone when I was 5th years.. her name was 'bulbul' hahah ! sweet.

Because I ever Falling in love and broken heart...
but its humanity... sometime we should let our self get down. and cry. cause it have a big lesson which can make us more wise to face everything someday.
and falling in love is always be a beautiful moment. you know.. we can't see the different between bad or good in that condition. hahahahhahahhaha !! that's me... so just learn the manual book !. yeah its pretty.

Because I have many novel books and their all inspired me.
The book which always inspired me is The Mind Of Billy Milligan. The man with MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). He was tormented by his 24 personality. He fought with his all mind when he was in jail arrested for the kidnap and rape of three girls. The way Daniel Keyes wrote the book so brilliant. Honest and Innocent. it brings me deep inside to Milligan minds. and what I learn from that book is we should proud by who we are. because people pretend and hiding who is their really are. being someone else and then they losing their mind. the way that Milligan did is always remeber me to see who I am, and not forget what I was. some people did.


Because I like music and I love singing. Music and singing like drugs for me. and I really addict with it. I spend all my day with music and sing. hahah ! If I find something unusual I always turn it to a poem and then I make it a song. yeah its the best thing in my life when I write it all. turn it into a lyrically words.
and music that I hear its the music "which can make me scream out loud" hahahah !

Because I enroll to Pasundan senior high school, and I met a new friends and they all become my new best friends, although now our relationships become stranger, we had too many argue... and its all happened. I think its just a transition between a teenager become a big girl. Hope its come back like before.

Because I’m a member of PALAPASTU one of the organization in my high school.

Because I’m a member of Hacker’s my first I.T community, and I met Mr.Bern he a good teacher, the best motivator, and I like his joke. I miss him to. I met Mt.Deddy "Daddy" hahah he is a coldest man that I have ever meet. Its because he is too smart. hahahah.

Because I hate math and now I love it, because Mr. Ash... with his patiently, with his motivated, with his ‘positive thinking’, with what he has done, I will never like math.

Because all of my teacher from kindergarten ‘till senior high school, I so grateful with all of the things that you have done, I will never be like this.
Because all of the teachers and friends in Sony Sugema College, thanks.

Now I'm In Padjadjaran University. and I really like class program (you know why) hahah. I have crazy friends..
hahahha.. And I'm a member of HIMA IF.

Because my funny doggy doll. hahahahha....

At last I'm so grateful to Allah SWT.


"Just be proud by who you are because this life is pretty"

No comments:

Post a Comment